Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
School of Nursing
Application Process for RN-BSN Completion Students
- File completed application with the School of Nursing by the appropriate due date.
Students will be considered pre-BSN until all the Nursing Major admission requirements are met or permission is granted by the Admission, Progression, and Retention Committee.
- Submit a current copy of the State License to practice nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Maintain minimum cumulative g.p.a.
- Submit official transcripts with the application for admission. Failure to submit all post-secondary transcripts will result in a denial of admission.
- Secure and submit letters of reference from two professional references: one academic (i.e., instructor or professor) and one clinical (i.e., supervisor).
This program is highly competitive. Meeting or exceeding the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.