Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
College of Arts and Sciences
Julia Albarracin, Associate Professor
Morgan Hall 428
- Ph.D., University of Florida 2005
- Courses Taught:
- American Government and Politics (POLS 122), Comparative Government (POLS 267),
- Political Systems of Latin America (POLS 329), Comparative Public Policy (POLS 400G) and
- Political Systems of Developing Societies (POLS 571).
- Research Interests:
- Identity politics, immigration, nationalism, Latinos in the U.S. and comparative public policy.