Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Introducing AlumniMortgage SM
The WIU Alumni Association is pleased to announce the newest benefit for Western Illinois University Alumni - AlumniMortgage
offered through Quicken Loans®. We are excited to provide this new opportunity with our longtime partner Collegiate Insurance Resources. Get a mortgage or refinance an existing one and receive a $500 check back after closing. There’s no catch! For details, visit www.mortgageinsiders.com/WesternIllinois or call 888-506-9575 today.
Now, wherever in the country your career or life takes you, AlumniMortgage has your home financing needs covered. Mortgages are offered through Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the fifth largest retail home lender in the U.S. In addition, alumni and their families obtaining a loan will also receive $500 cash back after the loan has closed.
AlumniMortgage is available in all 50 states and serves the full range of mortgage needs any alumni may have including:
- Refinancing an existing loan
- First-time homebuyer
- Moving from one home to another
- Purchasing a second home or investment property
Quicken Loans: A track record of integrity, efficiency and exceptional customer service.
With AlumniMortgage, alumni and their families have access to Quicken Loans’ exclusive “white glove” service, managed by the company’s most experienced mortgage bankers. This intense focus on customer service resulted in J.D. Powers and Associates recently ranking Quicken Loans highest in customer satisfaction for primary mortgage origination! Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM based on 3,401 total responses measuring 14 lenders and opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2010.
Plus, virtually every aspect of the loan process can be smoothly carried out from the convenience of your home or office. For the final closing, Quicken Loans’ representatives will meet with you at the time and location of your choosing.
Key facts about Quicken Loans:
- 94% of Quicken Loans customers would recommend them to friends and family*
- Quicken Loans focuses exclusively on mortgage lending; this is all they do
- Mortgage loans are available nationwide, and applicants have 24/7 to information about their loan online
- More than 3,000 mortgage experts, each of whom has completed more than 300 hours of training
- With a nationwide network of closing attorneys, settlement agents and notaries, Quicken Loans can be your single point of contact for all mortgage needs
- Current average time from accessing credit report to loan closing is less than 35 days
For complete details and to start the mortgage loan process today, call 888-506-9575 or visit www.mortgageinsiders.com/WesternIllinois.*Based on Quicken Loans closed client surveys.