Students who have frequent contacts with their academic advisors succeed at a higher rate than those who do not. This is simply a fact. You are encouraged to see your advisor early and often throughout the academic year.
If you do not know what you would like to major in, visit the University Advising & Academic Services Center for names of advisers who can help you. Otherwise, select the college for your major or concentration for your advisor's contact information.
- Centennial Honors College
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business & Technology
- College of Education & Human Services
- College of Fine Arts & Communication
- General Studies Degree Program
(Not sure which college your major is in? Not a problem. Simply select your major on this page - an "Advising" link to the college is located in the right-hand column.)