• Registrants will receive a Google Calendar invitation email with the Zoom Meeting link and will be asked to accept or reject the workshop invitation. Please register at least 1 hour prior to the workshop to ensure you receive the Zoom Meeting Link.
• Workshops with less than three participants will be cancelled and those who did register will receive a cancellation notice in their WIU email.
Please feel free to contact CITR with any specific questions for our Instructional Design and Technology Specialists. Additionally, ODES/CITR provides one-on-one consultation based on availability. Please email CITR@wiu.edu to schedule an appointment.
Monday, September 27th
- 10:00 AM Copyright for Online Teaching: The TEACH Act and Other Considerations
- 2:00 PM Google Drive and Drive for Desktop
Wednesday, September 29th
Friday, October 1st
Tuesday, October 5th
- 11:00 AM Use Respondus Quizmaker and Upload to Western Online
- 12:30 PM Using Turnitin Feedback Studio in Western Online
Wednesday, October 6th
- 12:00 PM ISJP Fall Book Study: Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice of Freedom by bell hooks
Thursday, October 7th
Wednesday, October 13th
- 11:00 AM Western Online Discussions Tool
Thursday, October 14th
Monday, October 18th
Wednesday, October 20th
Thursday, October 21st
Wednesday, October 27th
Thursday, October 28th
- 3:00 PM Western Online Discussions Tool